Are you familiar with Podia? We are, and we thought it was time to spread the news. If you have a desire to offer course content to the public, your clients or customers, we highly recommend that you check out Podia.
We started out with an idea to offer free and paid course content to people experiencing high conflict divorce or relationship problems (or both!), but it took us some time to find a home for that. We had never really done anything like this before and starting out we went to the first place we found (teachable).
Venturing in to the venue of providing course content online exploded our creativity, but we were finding things a little tedious and time-consuming over at teachable. We also wanted to incorporate a membership platform at some point, too, and I was having to split my efforts between different places, mainly: teachable, a website, and membership works. I couldn’t get a thing done by dividing my time that way! So many things had to be duplicated. I was fed up! That is why I went looking for something different and that is when I found Podia!
Moving High Conflict Central was a difficult decision as we are very aware of how it can affect the amount of traffic to our site, but when we saw all the features Podia offers, we had to make the switch. We are very happy we did! Our traffic has actually increased with the move!
What do we like about Podia? Everything!
- They offer more, but we actually pay less than we did before for all of the separate vendors we had previously
- They are extremely helpful and offer great customer service
- They respond very quickly to questions, concerns (and even frustrations that have little to do with them, but involve my own panic)
- They are friendly
- They are positive
- They make it easy
- They save us time
- Everything is user-friendly (which is not something I would say about teachable)
- We can sell downloads and products, in addition to our courses
- We can have our membership platform just like we wanted (yay!)
- Everything is in one place (which makes me, the creator/tech gal very, very happy)
- Everything is simple to understand as far as storefront set up goes
- Our storefront looks great!
- Podia is FUN!
High Conflict Central moved over to Podia months ago and we will be staying put right there. We love it! If you want to see what Podia can do for you, head on over there and don’t be afraid to ask questions, they’ll answer promptly. You may even want to sign up for their free 14 day trial (that is how we started). While you are at it, check out what we are doing though Podia over at High Conflict U, too!